Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced white potatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 1/4 cups biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick®)
- 2/3 cup milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|