Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Italian Chicken
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 pounds meaty chicken pieces (breast halves, thighs, and drumsticks), skinned (or more if desired)
- 2 cups Classico® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked pasta (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|