Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Indian Curried Lamb
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, or to taste
- 1 pound lamb stew meat, cubed
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon red chile powder, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|