Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Hoppin' John
- 1 pound smoked beef sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans low sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|