Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Green Chile Stew
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can hominy (do not drain)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (7 ounce) can prepared green salsa
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can canned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups water, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|