Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Creole Okra and Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 3 cooked andouille sausage, cut into quarters
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut okra, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 pounds peeled and deveined medium shrimp (30-40 per pound)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|