Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Creamy Bell Pepper Marinara
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, cut into matchstick-sized pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 32 ounces tomato sauce (such as Classico® Tomato and Basil Sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 dash hot sauce, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh spinach
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|