Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Corn and Green Onion Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried tarragon leaves
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|