Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Corn and Crab Chowder
- 1 russet potato, peeled and cubed
- 5 slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|