Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Corn Salsa
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|