Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Corn Chowder II
- 2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (11 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|