Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Christmas roast duck with crispy potatoes & port gravy
- a few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- nutmeg, grated
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 oranges or blood oranges, zested and halved
- 2 x 2 kg whole ducks, necks and giblets reserved and roughly chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 3 red onions, peeled and quartered
- a few stalks celery, trimmed and chopped into chunks
- 3 carrots, scrubbed and chopped into chunks
- stick cinnamon
- 1 thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- a few bay leaves
- 2 kg Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 litre water or organic chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 200 ml red port
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?