Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chocolate Truffles
- 8 ounces good-quality semi- or bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Your choice of flavoring (see below)
- Your choice of coating (see below)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|