Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chocolate-Hazelnut Turnovers
- 8 oz (250 g) bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ¾ cup (175 ml) hazelnuts, toasted, husked, and finely chopped
- 1 recipe Puff Pastry
- 1 egg, beaten with 2 tbsp (25 ml) water
- Turbinado or granulated sugar
- Preheated oven to 400°F (200°C)
- 2 large baking sheets, lined with parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 172kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 13g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|