Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chili III
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium head garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup dry black beans
- 1 cup dry kidney beans
- 1 cup dry pinto beans
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 cups tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|