Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chicken and Pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut up
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2 cups frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|