Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.6g|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|