Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chicken and Chive-Dumpling Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, small dice
- 2 medium celery stalks, small dice
- 6 medium garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk (1%, 2% or whole)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large head savoy cabbage, large dice (about 6 cups)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?