Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chicken Stroganoff
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 4 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.9g|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|