Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Serves 4
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 large egg yolk
- Directions1. Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add carrot and onion and saute for 6 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?