Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chicken Posole
- 2 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 quarts chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon crumbled dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons chili powder, or to taste
- 3 cups white hominy, rinsed and drained
- 10 tostada shells
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|