Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup from a Leftover Roasted Chicken Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 quarts (12 cups) water
- 1 medium carrot , peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium celery stalk, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , coarsely chopped
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 2 medium carrots , peeled and medium dice
- 2 medium celery stalks, medium dice
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , medium dice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup dried egg noodles (about 2 ounces)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?