Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chicken Fajita Soup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 (1.27 ounce) packet fajita seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 poblano pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can seasoned black beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 dash hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|