Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 6 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Old El Paso® red enchilada sauce
- 12 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.1g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|