Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Cheesy Baked Tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 (25.25 oz) jar DeLallo Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 lbs package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Freshly chopped basil, for garnish, if desired
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?