Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Challah Bread
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (100 degrees F/40 degrees C)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 beaten eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for kneading
- 1 beaten egg yolk, or more if needed
- 1 tablespoon melted butter (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|