Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup whole-milk plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots , peeled and grated on the large holes of a box grater or with a metal grating attachment in a food processor (about 5 cups)
- 1 cup walnut halves (about 3 ounces)
- 2 sticks unsalted butter , at room temperature
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese (1 pound), at room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar , sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?