Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Berry Butter Cake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour , plus more for coating the pan
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 plus 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), softened, plus more for coating the pan
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs , at room temperature
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese , at room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed berries*, washed (if youre using *strawberries , theyll also need to be hulled and quartered)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?