Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Baked Mushroom and Onion Risotto
- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, large size
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped crimini mushrooms
- 3/4 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 1/4 cups water, divided
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 sprig Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|