Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Bacon, Onion and Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger buns, split
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.8g|
|Saturated Fat 15.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|