Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Authentic Spanish Rice
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Mexican-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream, or as desired (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or as desired (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|