Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easy Apple-Carrot Coleslaw
- 1 (12 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 4 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 large apples, cored
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|