Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Eastern European Kotlety
- 1 1/3 pounds lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup milk cracker crumbs
- 1 small sweet yellow onion, minced
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|