Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easter Sundaes with Pecan Squares and Chocolate GanachePecan Sundaes with Chocolate Ganache
- For the Pecan Squares:
- 18 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 medium egg
- teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- pound pecans, coarsely chopped
- For the Chocolate Ganache:
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (preferably over 65%)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- For Serving:
- 1 pint good vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?