Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easter Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup whipped chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|