Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easter Riviera Pie
- 450g plain flour
- 2 medium eggs , lightly beaten
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 225g butter
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus a little more if needed
- 1 onion , finely diced
- 1 garlic clove , very finely chopped
- 400g bag washed and prepared spinach
- 400g can cooked artichoke bottoms or hearts in brine or oil (not the pickled type in vinegar), well drained and halved
- 6 medium eggs , boiled for 6 minutes
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?