Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easter Meat Pie
- 4 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 6 eggs
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 pound cooked ham, chopped
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami, chopped
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 51.4g|
|Saturated Fat 19.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|