Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easter Lamb Pound Cake
- 1 pound butter, room temperature
- 3 cups sugar, divided
- 8 eggs, separated
- 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups white frosting
- sweetened flaked coconut for decorating
- jelly beans or other small candies, or as desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 71.1g|
|Saturated Fat 37.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 161.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|