Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easter Egg Bread Ring
- 4 1/2 to 5 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, divided
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 (1/4 oz.) packages quick-rising dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoons milk, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/3 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts or 1/2 cup golden raisins (optional)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 hard-cooked large eggs, shells dyed in a variety of colors, using Easter Egg kit
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting (optional)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice or water (optional)
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?