Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easter Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 drops red food coloring, or desired amount
- 4 drops blue food coloring, or desired amount
- 4 drops green food coloring, or desired amount
- 3 cups water, or as desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|