Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easter Buttermilk Hot Cross Buns
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup buttermilk, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 (16 ounce) container prepared vanilla frosting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|