Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easter Brunch Recipes
- Spring Panzanella
- - A spring twist on a panzanella recipe. This panzanella features asparagus, spinach, and peas with hearty, garlic and time toasted bread cubes.
- Curried Egg Salad
- - A variation on my favorite egg salad recipe, this version uses plain yogurt in place of mayo and incorporates curry powder, chopped apples, toasted pecans, and minced chives. I also posted my favorite
- egg salad sandwich
- a couple years back.
- Ravioli Pasta Salad
- - Trying to improve on typical pasta salads, this ravioli salad recipe features ricotta-stuffed raviolis, asparagus, peas, spinach, and toasted pine nuts.
- Spring Tabbouleh
- - A springtime twist on a traditional tabbouleh recipe featuring peas, asparagus, chives and farm-fresh hard-boiled eggs.
- Heather's Farro
- - A farro recipe I did for my sister's baby shower. Farro, a citrus dressing, roasted spring onions, yellow split peas, fresh peas, a bit of mixed salad greens, and a touch of goat cheese and chives.
- Zucchini Ricotta Cheesecake
- - You could do a springtime twist on this one - originally a savory, summertime ricotta cheesecake recipe made with shredded zucchini, dill, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
- Honey-toasted Fruit Muesli
- Michele Cranston's Honey-toasted Fruit Muesli Recipe. Made from lots of oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, coconut, honey, dried fruit and seeds.
- My Favorite Pancakes
- - Tall stacks of golden butter-kissed pancakes with the best tasting blueberry maple syrup.
- Baby Bran Muffins
- - A delicious bran muffin recipe made from a yogurt and whole wheat base with minimal butter - they can certainly hold their own against their not-as-nutritious counterparts.
- Warm and Nutty Cinnamon Quinoa
- - A stunning berry-studded breakfast quinoa with pecans and blackberries, sweetened with agave nectar or honey. You can swap in whatever fruit/berries are in season.
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?