Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easiest-ever seafood risotto
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 1 head fennel , finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300g risotto rice
- 500ml fish stock or vegetable stock
- 300g bag frozen seafood mix , defrosted
- 100g frozen peas
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 lemon , grated zest and juice
- handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?