Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easiest ever lasagne
- 500g good quality lean minced beef
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 tsp dried oregano or dried mixed herbs
- 2 x 250g packets ready-sliced white mushrooms
- 300-350g tub roasted vegetable sauce
- 3 really good squirts of tomato ketchup
- 1 large egg
- 284ml carton double cream
- 175g extra-mature cheddar
- 9-12 sheets of fresh lasagne
- a whole nutmeg (though you don't use it all)
- fresh chives , optional
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?