Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easiest Layer Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (such as Newman's Own® medium or hot)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese blend, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/25 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|