Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Easiest Corn Chowder
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3 interior ribs celery, diced, leaves reserved
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 cups sweet corn kernels (cut off 4 cobs, or frozen)
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 212kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 14mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|