Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Earl Grey teacakes
- 200g mixed dried fruits , any larger pieces chopped (we used raisins, sultanas, dried cherries and apricots)
- zest orange
- 200ml hot Earl Grey tea , made from 2 tea bags
- 250ml whole milk
- 75g butter , cubed, plus extra to serve
- 500g strong white bread flour , plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 50g caster sugar
- 7g sachet fast-action dried yeast
- 1 large egg , beaten
- apricot jam , to glaze
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?