Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ear-Shaped Pasta with Baby Artichokes, White Wine, Garlic, Parsley, and Bread Crumbs
- 1 lemon
- 24 baby artichokes, 1½ to 2 ounces each
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of hot pepper flakes
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup minced fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 pound orecchiette
- ¼ cup toasted bread crumbs (see Notes), plus more for passing at the table
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1313kcal (66%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 236g|
|Dietary Fiber 32g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|