Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL CHICKEN
- What you eat before and after a workout is as important as the activity itself. Some foods can prepare your body for physical strain, while others help restore the body after strenuous activity.
- During intense workouts our body's antioxidant cell systems can sometimes fall out of balance. The consequence is that we reach high oxidative stress levels which can damage cells and lead to dizziness.
- The vitamin E in extra virgin olive oil contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 part-boned chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 green peppers, seeded and in large chunks
- 300ml/1/2pt chicken stock
- 300ml/1/2pt dry white wine
- 1 tbsp chopped tarragon
- 16 green olives stuffed with anchovies
- 1 tbsp tarragon leaves, chopped
- extra tarragon leaves for decoration
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?