Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
EAGLE BRAND® Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Crunch Crust:
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- Pie filling:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 52.3g|
|Saturated Fat 27.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|